Caudwell Children is a national charity based in Staffordshire dedicated to improving the lives of disabled children in the UK. Caudwell Children are changing the future of disabled children by providing access to the services, equipment, therapies and treatments they need to lead a fulfilled life.
Since 2000, Caudwell Children has supported over 50,000 children with over 653 different medical conditions.
Caddyboo is proud to support Caudwell Children and the proceeds from the purchase of the Story Edition Caddyboo Golf Towel will be donated to Caudwell Children to help them continue to change the lives of disabled children who really need their help.
You can pre-order:
- Story Edition Caddyboo Golf Towel x Caudwell Children
- Story Edition Caddyboo Magnet x Caudwell Children
At Caudwell Children, 100% of donations go directly to the children and family due to the unique way they are funded. Caudwell Children and Caddyboo will provide case studies in the Caddyboo Blogs to show just how our support will really make a difference to children and families.
Caudwell Children provides:
- Family Support: Practical support and guidelines for families
- Treatment & Therapy: Vital treatments and life changing therapy programmes
- Equipment: Mobility, sensory and sports equipment
- Supported holidays & short breaks: Activity programmes, family trips and accredited courses
- Autism service: Practical and emotional support for autistic children and their families, including an innovative new programme of multi-disciplinary assessment
Photo source: Facebook Caudwell Children
During the unprecedented period of disruption and uncertainty caused by Covid-19. Disabled children and their families are feeling isolated, fearful and confused and need our help more than ever. Yet, the increased burden placed on the NHS and social services by the coronavirus outbreak means that many services for disabled children will be adversely impacted for the foreseeable future. Caudwell Children are committed to providing a lifeline to thousands of vulnerable disabled children and families at this challenging time.
Caddyboo Golf Towel is an ultra low-profile golf towel with a microfibre interior which easily wipes away every trace of dirt and mud. The leakproof design and strong magnetic seal keep the cleaning surface moist, your pocket clean and dry, and help you make the perfect putt.
Caddyboo Magnet is a coin-sized golf ball marker made from brass and with PVD Coating in silver or gold colour.
It has laser marking and multiple functional design features. It is also sustainable and wear-resistant – you can use it for years. Don’t forget to secure the marker with our Caddyboo Golf Towel, there is a convenient marker holder.